"Leave your stepping stones behind, something calls for you"
Join us Under the Trees at Die Ou Pastorie as we pay homage to one of the world's great songwriters. Eclectic minstrels, Shotgun Tori and Dayne Rothbletz, will interpret the works of the great man with flair and originality, performing a range of Bob Dylan songs, from the popular to the obscure.
Date: Saturday 5 February 2022
Time: 12h00 for 12h30 (First performance around 13h30)
Tickets: R250 per person - includes welcome drink, excludes pre-ordered lunch
Guests will be treated to our famous country cuisine including a selection of old favourites, exquisite desserts and our delicious vegan range.
** With only 60 tickets available be sure to book yours soonest to avoid disappointment. **
Please note that as we are not opening as a restaurant these events are the only way to enjoy our famous hospitality for the time being.
Bookings will be on a first-come first-served basis and for reasons of your own safety, food items from an à la carte 3-course menu will be pre-ordered (not pre-paid). Please be sure to enter each guest's name and meal choices. (Again, this is for both your safety and COVID protocol).
All relevant COVID precautions will be taken.
Ample secure parking is available at the venue.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Die Ou Pastorie team.
(to be pre-ordered when booking tickets online, meal payments to be settled on the day)
- Baked Camembert R90 (whole camembert, garlic, rosemary, mulled wine jelly, toasted nuts, toasted French baguette)
- Die Ou Pastorie Famous Chicken Liver Pâté R60 (melba toast, microgreens, rooibos tea jelly)
- Springbok Carpaccio R95 (thinly sliced cured springbok, balsamic reduction & olive oil, rocket, toasted French baguette)
- Saffron Pear & Roquefort Phyllo Basket R75 (saffron poached pears, microgreens, creamy roquefort, salted pecan brittle)
- Valley Salad R65 (microgreens, mange tout, cucumber, roasted romanita tomatoes, toasted pumpkin seeds, honey & mustard dressing)
- Sautéed Chicken Livers R75 (sautéed chicken livers, creamy onion & chilli sauce, toasted French baguette)
- Beef & Red Wine Pie R135 (traditional homemade favourite, flaky pastry, homemade chutney, side salad)
- Duck & Cranberry Pie R160 (traditional homemade favourite, flaky pastry, mulled wine jelly, side salad)
- Roast Chicken & Thyme Pie R135 (roasted chicken with fresh thyme, flaky pastry, side salad)
- Lamb Rogan Josh R160 (our homemade aromatic spice blend, tender lamb, basmati rice, sambals, seasonal vegetables)
- Melanzane Parmigiano R90 (brinjal, rich homemade tomato sauce, basil, mozzarella, parmesan, side salad)
- Vegan Lasagne R115 (vegan pasta, lentils in sugo sauce, vegan cheese & bechamel, microgreen salad)
- Butter Chicken Curry R140 (mild spiced curry with creamy coconut, succulent chicken, basmati rice, sambals, seasonal vegetables)
- Die Ou Pastorie Cheesecake Jar R65 (rich, famous & addictive…)
- Die Ou Pastorie Carrot Cake Loaf R65 (a fan favourite - rich and moist)
- Nougat Semifreddo: Milk Tart R65 (mascarpone, nougat, meringue, home-made wafer)
- Nougat Semifreddo: Salted Caramel R65 (mascarpone, nougat, meringue, home-made wafer)
- Nougat Semifreddo: Oreo & Cream R65 (mascarpone, nougat, meringue, home-made wafer)
- Nougat Semifreddo: Pecan & Cranberry R65 (mascarpone, nougat, meringue, home-made wafer)
- Peanut Fudge Brownies R55 (deliciously decadent, served with butterscotch sauce)
- Creamed Nougat Pot R65 (assortment of seasonal flavours)
- Vegan Chocolate Fudge R55 (warm rich chocolate dessert with chocolate sauce)
* Kindly note our meals are prepared in a kitchen which uses tree nuts.
** Please disclose any allergens or special dietary requirements in the ticketing portal.